Post S&OP: Aggregate Planning
Aggregate Planning: Utilizing the outputs of the Sales and Operations Plan (S&OP), understand how the financial plans translate to actual production and inventory plan. Aggregate planning is the mechanics of supporting generated sales, utilizing production resources, and planning for distribution resource planning and management.
Attend this seminar and learn about:
- Managing the detailed S&OP process
- Calculating a product family forecast disaggregation
- Understanding the production planning process and strategies
- Calculating the financial impact of the production plan
- Developing a production plan using an inventory target
- Determining distribution requirements and labor requirements
By the conclusion of the seminar attendees will understand the principles and practices used for implementing the outcome of sales and operations planning.
$195.00 APICS Puget Sound / ASCM Seattle Chapter Member
$195.00 Portland Chapter Member
$255.00 Non-Member ticket